Today, in this article I will be discussing how to manage and create group messages on your iPhone or how to create a group text on an iPhone. Group messages allow you to communicate with 3 or more people in a group at a particular point of time.
To stay in touch with family and friends will be a great way. Group members can send and receive text messages, videos, and images using group messaging.
How to Create Group Text on iPhone?
Many people want to know how to make a group chat on iPhone or how to set up group text on iPhone. I will be discussing all these questions. To get full information read this article till the end.
Also See: Is My iPhone Unlocked or Locked? How To Know
Staying in touch with family and friends is very important. I will help you to know what is going on all around especially when you are far away from your family and friends.
This article explains (a) How to make group chat on iPhone (b) How to Create a Text Group on iPhone.
How to Make a Group Chat on iPhone?
- On your iOS device, open the Messages Window.
- By tapping the new message icon, launch a new message.
- Enter the name of the contacts in the to the sector (your group members). To add contacts, you can tap the plus symbol.
- Type your message in the Text Message field
- Then press the Submit icon for an arrow.
How to Add and Remove Group Participants in iPhone?
You are unable to add or exclude participants from MMS classes, as mentioned above. This implies that it is because of this if you do not see the “Add Contact” or “Remove” options. Anyone in the community may add or exclude participants if the group is an iMessage group. There’s no administrator or any sort of superuser. Here’s the way:
To Add Participants:
- Click on the group message to open the conversation
- Tap the top of messages displaying members of the party or the name of the group (if you named it already)
- Tap the (i) info icon
- Tap add contact
- Now, type a new member in add: field
To Remove Participants:
- Tap the community messages again, then tap the data icon I
- Remember that you need to have at least three members. Find the member you want to delete and swipe to the left.
- Tap Delete in Red.
Also See: How to Block No Caller ID on iPhone – [Top 5 Methods]
How to Name Group in iPhone?
Your community can be named. If you have many iMessage classes, you may especially want to do this. Again, MMS groups cannot be called, as mentioned above. Here’s the way:
- Open the group message.
- Tap the (i) info icon.
- Enter your group in the name field.
How to Exit a Group in iPhone?
You don’t want to be a member of your party and you want to leave? Doing so would stop you from receiving and transmitting messages and other items from or engaging in the community message such as images etc.
Remember: you can’t exit an MMS message!
- Open the community messages again, and then tap the I icon.
- Scroll down.
- Tap the “Leave this Conversation” icon in red.
How to Create a Group Text On iPhone – Video:
This was all about how to create a group text on an iPhone. I hope this article will help you to know the information you were looking for, or you can also check Apple’s Forum.