If you want to know how to set voicemail on iPhone 11 then you should read all the steps below. Setting up voicemail on iPhone 11 is very easy. It is very helpful when you cannot answer the telephone. The application will send some info on the other end. It allows you to deal with all kinds of calls effectively as well as it cannot be lost or distorted.
How to Set Up Voicemail on iPhone 11
If you keep written messages on the desk then that can be lost. While you can keep your voicemail whatever you want and keep it simple with the help of these simple steps.
- Step first is that you will have to go on the phone app at the bottom of the home screen.
- There you can see a voicemail icon in the corner.
- When you will click on the voicemail icon you will see an empty space.
- There you see a button- Set up.
- Click that setup button.
- When you see that notice, you will have the choice to select that.
- If you have used your iPhone earlier then sign infill the old password.
- You will be signed in, there you will get the voicemail that you have saved in the older iPhone.
- If you never used the voicemail before then you will have to make the password and enter that.
- After finishing the process, press – Done.
- You will see a greeting screen if you want to customize it then you can or else you can choose default.
- If you are personalizing it then you can select the Record menu and choose a recording for your voicemail.
- When you like the one that you chose then click on- Done.
Also Read: How Many GB Do I Need on My iPhone
Set up voicemail iPhone 11 on Different Carriers:
There are different methods for setting up voicemail on the different carriers you can read the methods below on how to set up voicemail over these carriers. Set up voicemail iPhone 11 with these carriers easily by steps.
- AT&T – If you are a customer of AT&T then you will have an option for creating your personalized voicemail. You will need to press key 1 while your phone is on the line. After that AT&T will ask you to set up your greeting via prompts.
- Sprint – It is almost the same process but you will have to create a four to ten-digit passcode after long-pressing 1. Now, you will have to follow the voice commands to set it up.
- T-Mobile – It is almost like Verizon and it doesn’t give you voice command over how to set up voicemail but it will direct you to Apple to set up visual voicemail.
Also Read: How Old is My iPhone
Best iPhone Voicemail Apps in 2021
If you need some best iPhone voicemail apps then there are some of them mentioned below:
- YouMail – It is a good voicemail app. You will get a very high user-friendly visual voicemail service. You get your voicemail to email or text. It has features to let you reply and forward to the voicemail. It will also work as a call manager which prevents robocalls and much more.
- Google Voice – It is a very good application that is great for voicemails. It will let you send free SMS messages all over the US and make international calls at a low price. You will also get transcribed voicemail.
- Line2 – It will offer you very useful features such as unlimited SMS to the US and Canada as well as inbound calls. If you get the premium version then it will offer you 1500 minutes of outbound calling, forwarding, visual voicemail, and many more. Set up voicemail on iPhone 11 with the help of Line2.
If you are trying to set up voicemail on iPhone 11 then this article will help you a lot. If you have some other methods or applications in your experience then please share them in the comment. If you like this article then share it with your family and friends they will know how to set up voicemail iPhone 11. We really appreciate the efforts of our readers.