How to Stop iTunes from Opening When iPhone is Connected ?
Today, in this article we will be discussing How to stop iTunes from opening when iPhone is connected. A lot of people are searching for this question. When they see frequent pop-ups, computer users are irritated. When you open a website, there is a big turnoff and a pop-up appears from the corner that you lose your composure and temper to be on that platform. This is the reason why many websites, even with a high rank on the search engines, are losing and do not draw new visitors.
Similarly, when you plug your laptop into the machine, iTunes starts automatically by default on your Desktop and Mac. But there is a solution to this irritating problem. We will show you how to stop iTunes from automatically opening when your iPhone is connected to your Mac or PC in this how-to post. Users also look for the questions like, how to stop iTunes opening when the iPhone is connected to window 7. In this article, you will get the complete information. Read this article till the end.
Must Check for Everyone: Best iOS Emulator for Android Users
How to Stop iTunes from Opening When iPhone is Connected – Related Queries:
- How to Stop iTunes from opening when iPhone is connected to the car.
- How to stop photos from opening when iPhone is connected to windows 10.
- Stop iTunes from opening automatically windows 10.
- stop iTunes from opening automatically when downloading mp3.
- stop iTunes from opening automatically headphones iPhone.
- stop iTunes from opening automatically when connecting Bluetooth.
- how to stop iTunes from opening randomly.
Below We Mentioned Some Steps Which Help You to Solve Your iTunes Concerns:
Method: Disable Automatically Sync Device
- Link the iPhone to your PC. Using your iPhone’s original USB cable, iTunes will open up automatically.
- Click on the iPhone at the bottom of the menu bar. This opens up the settings for iTunes.
- Open Overview in the correct panel, you will see the choices.
- Find and uncheck the option to sync automatically when the iPhone is connected and save the settings.
- Click Done.
Disable Automatically Sync from Preferences
- Link the iPhone to your PC. Using your iPhone’s original USB cable, iTunes will open up automatically
- Open Menu for iTunes. It’s at the top of the iTunes menu
- Click the Preferences button and the dialog box opens
- Tap the Icon for Cameras
- Uncheck the Automatic sync box to keep iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing
- Click Ok
Disable iTunes Helper Service. This works on window
This method works only if you are using a Windows operating system, as we have described. This service still operates in the background and senses all devices connected to the machine and opens iTunes automatically.
- Task Manager Open. Click CTRL + ALT + DEL and select the task manager, or press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC to open it directly
- Go to Startup, and from the list, find iTunes Helper
- Right-click and pick Disable in the iTunes Helper
How to Stop iTunes from Opening When iPhone is connected to Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
A tiny app called iTunesHelper gets loaded along with it when you update iTunes. In this context, iTunes Helper tracks stuff and tells iTunes to jump into it when an iOS device is detected. If you disable iTunes Helper, then before you activate it yourself, iTunes stays dormant.
Open the Task Manager to disable iTunes Helper, and press the Startup tab. In the list, find iTunes Helper, right-click it, and then click Disable. After restarting your device, iTunes will no longer automatically open when your iPhone is paired.
I hope this article will help you to solve your concern related to How to stop iTunes from opening when the iPhone is connected. Follow these simple steps one by one to make changes as required.